Monday, October 22, 2012

July Jollies



July started off quite nicely.  We visited one of our oldest friends, Linda, at her home in New Jersey.  It was a great day and we were able to swim in her community pool.  Linda’s boyfriend Michael and her daughter Jamie joined us.  Needless to say, Jessie was the center of attention!

On July 4th, we were invited for a holiday BBQ at Kim and Mike's.  Kim and Mike have also adopted from China and their daughter, Annie, is Jessie's "best friend". The kiddies swam in the pool and afterwards, we all went to see the fireworks over in my town.

Near the end of the month, one of my oldest friends, Christine (who I have known since high school), drove to my house for lunch and to see Jessie.  It was so nice to catch up with her.  In typical Christine fashion, she got lost driving home.  (Chris, I know you’ll forgive me for this comment – LOL.)

Here are a few photos from the month:
Jessie and Jamie

Now this is the life!

Michael, let me show you how these things work.

Jessie and Linda

In the pool at Annie's - CHEESE!

Playing with her friends

Christine and Jessie

0 comments:

Post a Comment