Saturday, September 29, 2012

June Happenings


I can’t believe I’m so behind with my blog.  I have to look back at all my pictures to see what transpired in any given month so that I can write about everything.

June was quite busy.  Jessie finished her first year of school and on the last day we ended up having a picnic in the classroom (unfortunately, it rained that day). 

Jessie and her best friend, Abby

Everyone eating in the classroom

Ashes, ashes....

All fall down!

Jessie with Mrs. Shipley and Mrs. Barnes

The whole class for one more photo together
Jessie and her Daddy also went to visit Steve and the rest of the Blue's Clues gang at a show at the Long Island Children's Museum.  Here's Jessie with Blue and Steve:
Jessie, Daddy and Blue
Jessie, Daddy and Steve

 Jessie also went to her friend Abby's birthday party and her friend Angela's birthday party.  Abby's party was in a gymnastics place and Angela's was in her backyard.  I think the pool was a little cold, but Jessie was a trooper!
Jessie and Abby

Coming off the ramp

Jessie and Abby...again...

Mom, it's awfully cold, but I'm staying in!

Jessie with Shayna, who she worships!
 At the end of the month, our nephew Luke graduated from high school.  Jessie loves Mook (Luke) and we were so proud of him.  He had a great party afterwards too!
Mom, stop taking pictures of me!

It's all about me!

Congratulations Luke!

The Cimmino family - Marc, Laura, Luke and Justin

All of us

Jessie and her favorite cousins

Now I have to start thinking about July...



0 comments:

Post a Comment